CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 17, 2007

Try #2 IUI #2

Yesterday went well. We did the IUI at 3:00 and I had O pains all afternoon that subsided in the evening and I had a temp rise this morning. I think we did the best we could with the timing. So we are officially in the TWW at 1DPI. I go in next Tuesday (7DPO) for progesterone blood work.

My OB/GYN said that if progesterone numbers are over 30 she tends to think there might be a higher chance for multiples because this would indicate more then 1 egg released. Has anyone heard this before?

7 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Sorry, I have no info on the progesterone/multiple stuff.

But I do want to say GOOD LUCK!

I sure hope this is it for yall.

And just when I thought I was done with the TWW.......now I have yours! :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the TWW...I'm 9 days in and am proud to say I have not yet started the testing insanity!!!
My fingers are crossed for you!

tbean said...

second time's the charm
I'll count the days along w/ you guys--good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Veeeeeery exciting!

I like the ovulation pain. It always feels very productive. Good luck.

Unknown said...

not sure about progesterone - we were more focused on estradiol prior to ovulation.... good luck!

Evillage said...

good luck!

All U Need is LOVE......(and swimmers) said...

I don't have any progesterone news, but wanted to wish you ladies luck this cycle!!!