CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 13, 2007

Continuing to Wait

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock. Still waiting to see if the Clomid had any affect on this cycle. I'm currently on CD15 and on my 4th day of getting a high on my monitor and negative OPKs. I have no symptoms that I'll be ovulating anytime soon. If this is how it feels when we aren't even trying I can't imagine how it's going to feel when we hopefully do try in September. Even though I bitched and moaned about having to do a dry run this month I'm getting to appreciate it because it allows me to relax a bit and not have to stress out about timing.

4 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a successful September cycle.

Holly said...

Hope this is a good trial run that makes next month perfect!

E and M, jumpingoutoftrees said...

This is great practice. The OPK testing is one of the roughest parts -- you are going to do great.

Anonymous said...

It should happen soon! My fingers are crossed. Are they doing an ultrasound at any point to check what's going on in there?