CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 6, 2009

Trigger Tonight

The doctor was VERY impressed with my body's reaction to the Follistim. We trigger tonight and do IUI#1 tomorrow and IUI#2 on Wednesday. Another twist to this cycle is the addition of progesterone, guess we'll see how that goes.

Follistim:
CD3-5: 150IU
CD6: 100IU
CD7: 50IU
CD8: Ovidrel

Estradiol(E2):
CD6: 466
CD8: 1247

Endo Lining:
CD6: 8.3mm
CD8: 11.1mm

Follicles:
Right side: 20.5mm, 2-17mm, 15mm, 13mm, 12mm and 11mm
Left side: 20mm, 15mm, 13mm and 12mm

13 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Thinking about you guys and keeping everything crossed!!!

Pufferfish said...

I am very impressed with your body's reaction to Follistim! Wow! And your lining is great as well! This looks like a great cycle for you.

Creamy Silver said...

Finally the timing sounds right on target! Good luck!

A said...

Everything looks PERFECT!! Good luck!

Lisa said...

That's an excellent response to the follistim. I'm so hopeful for you.

Anonymous said...

wow, good job ovaries!!! wishing you lots of luck tomorrow and weds!

B. said...

Way to go! I'm telling you... so many bloggers have gotten pregnant in the last few weeks. I know it's your turn now (and mine too). Good luck! I'm thinking happy swimmer thoughts for you.

Creamy Silver said...

Just checking back - your E2 number looks great!

oneofhismoms said...

Those are some studly follies! I'm toasting to them right now. Cheers.

Gayby Rabies said...

So many follicles, that's so exciting! Things really are moving along quickly for you. I hope 8 turns out to be your lucky number.

Anonymous said...

Super good luck to you! It sounds promising!

Jill

Anonymous said...

I have you in my heat and in my thoughts. Lets keep the spring bfp's coming!

La said...

This is it!!!!!!!