CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 13, 2010

Beans and Toast

I guess perseverance pays off. Normally I think I would have just given up and put beans and toast in the maybe column when it comes to foods Jackson likes. For some reason we tried again tonight and huge success!

This was only one of many odd happenings with Jackson today. Aside from becoming a master of the finger foods, he took two naps today both being over an hour which is unheard of. It was so surreal that we were even talking about going in to check on him because we thought something might be wrong.

Then (I think because of the awesome napping) Jackson stayed up an hour past his normal bedtime. Normally, by 6:00 he's rubbing his eyes and getting fussy. Tonight that didn't start until 7:00. So when we started seeing the signs I nursed him and put him in his crib. He was wide awake so I was anticipating the screams as I left the room and closed the door. But tonight not a peep. He must have just closed his eyes and went to sleep.

As excited as I am about the awesome day he's had, I can't help but think this is the quiet before the storm.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute. And awesome days are, well, awesome. :) I still can't believe he goes to bed at 6 pm!!!

Loralou said...

That is one seriously cute kiddo you have there.