CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 17, 2010

Customer Service

I have to say I LOVE companies that have excellent customer service. I bought Jackson a new pair of Robeez shoes a couple weeks ago. He basically wore them 5 times. When putting them on yesterday the entire back of the shoe tore. I was so pissed. I'm not normally a complaints person but for the amount of money I spent on these teeny tiny shoes and factoring in the fact he only wore them a handful of times, I was heated.

So I wrote a very curt email to Robeez customer service voicing my displeasure and my disappointment in their quality. Let me tell you how excited and surprised I was to see an email this morning from Robeez customer service apologizing for the faulty shoes and that they have shipped a new pair free of charge. Standing ovation and two thumbs up to Robeez for their amazing customer service!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome. My SIL raves about their shoes so it's good to know their customer service is on point.

Stacey said...

That's awesome!

I had the same experience with Boon (?) that makes those frog bath tub toy holders. I had issues and complained on my blog which was public at the time. They saw it, responded, and sent us a solution to our problem. Awesome customer service which is so hard to come by these days.

Shannon said...

That's great and how it should be. My wife is great at complaining and getting money back. :)

Jen said...

Makes me love their shoes even more! They are my favorite shoes because they are light and easy for chunk to move around in. Yay Robeez!

Meredith said...

Wow! Your story is great to hear as I had been wondering if spending the money on them was worth it.

Gayby Rabies said...

Uh-oh. I had no idea what Robeez were, so I had to look it up. Now I want to buy some! Baby clothes are more addictive than crack!

K said...

Good to know! I've had similar experiences with Rockin Green detergent and Bumkins bibs. It's so worth it on the company's part. It doesn't cost them much and it makes such a big impact from a PR standpoint.