CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 14, 2010

The Fun Mom

I already see how our roles are playing out. Amy is going to be the fun mom and I'm... not. I know before Jackson came Amy was worried about that there would be a lack of connection, that he might for some reason not see her as mom or not love her the same way he would love me. Even now with her crazy work schedule she gets so sad thinking he will forget her or not want to be with her cause she can't spend as much time with him as I do. I hope she sees how unnecessary her fears are. Jackson just adores her. She can make him laugh like no other. She literally can just walk in a room and the kid cracks up. When she's in another room and he hears her, he'll pull himself up on the very tips of his toes to peer over the baby gate in hopes of getting a glimpse of her. And when he does, his face nearly splits in two with the smile he gives her. Amy will roll around on the floor with him, toss him into the air and basically do all the things that make him think she is the most totally awesomest mom in the whole wide world!

6 comments:

jessie said...

So sweet:)

H2 said...

Adorable!

Heather said...

awww!!

Stacey said...

sweet post. Angele is also the fun mom and I'm the sucky mom. It's funny how we get a certain role assigned to us. :P

Shannon said...

Love the picture. Kim is the fun mom at our house.

Marili said...

Love it! I have already come to terms with the fact that I will not be the fun parent. I am definitely more of a "bad cop."