CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 3, 2010

Fairy Tale Boobs

I have never been a big boob girl. I think mine could have best been described as Goldilocks boobs. Not to big and not too small, they were just right. Since having Jackson and still breastfeeding I guess you would say that they are bigger than they used to be. This of course is pretty oblivious to me mind you. I think I have body dis morphia. I honestly don't think I look the way I actually look. I never thought my body changed that much during pregnancy and then I would catch a peripheral glimpse of myself in the mirror and get smacked upside the head with how I actually looked. Same thing now, I assume I look the same way I did pre-pregnancy. Apparently I don't.

My sister is getting married at the end of the month and tonight was the first night I tried on the bridesmaid dress. BAM! hello girls, will you please try and behave yourselves and stay in the dress please. I'm seriously hoping that A) I can find some sort of under garment to rein these ladies in and B) Jack doesn't get sight of me at the wedding and decide to claw my dress down.

Needless to say I'm terrified to try on my bikini!!

6 comments:

H2 said...

Ahahaha, love it. I felt the same way...that I hadn't really changed. Until after the baby was born and I realized just how much I had actually gained. Apparently I wasn't "all belly" as everyone told me. Stretch marks even on my legs!!! 60 pounds later and I did finally feel like myself again. Phew.

Jen said...

Yes, bf'ing boobs can get huge! I call mine "my shelf" and they get into a room before the rest of me. Now that my supply is going down in prep for weaning, my boobs are decreasing and it is nice to be able to fit into some shirts again! They will slowly deflat as he eats solids more and the girls will be a tad more manageable. :)

nutella said...

Good luck, and get thee to a good bra fitting! Mine were huge to begin with and after weaning they are back to what they were pre-pregnancy. My belly is another story. I'll never wear a bikni again unless I have a tummy tuck first.

Lisa said...

Yes, the ta tas get pretty big. I totally understand the clawing at the breasts. Good luck

Svillage said...

Good luck!

Stacey said...

Mine never really grew HUGE but my tummy after kids...that is a disaster. I'm surprised you'll put on a bikini...I have given up on ever wearing one of those. :P