CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 7, 2010

Gramma - by Jackson

Hi everybody! It's me! It's Jackson. Mama says I can't go night night yet so I get to tell you about Gramma's visit. I didn't know Gramma was coming to visit. Mama said I wasn't getting to go to school but she didn't say why and when I woke up I WAS SO MAD cause I love school so I wasn't going to give Mama any cuddles, so there! But Mama didn't come into my room Gramma did!

Gramma and I had so much fun! I can't remember everything because I AM SO TIRED! But I do know we played lots and I showed her all my toys. I think Gramma didn't think I had enough toys because she bought me new toys. I don't think I have enough toys either so I love my new toys and I love Gramma. I heard Gramma say that I am a very loud boy. I don't think I'm loud, I just think people don't listen to me. Oh yeah, my toys, my favoritest toy is my new horsie, I call him Tex.


We had the bestest time playing at the park, I even got to go down a big boy slide, but not by myself :( Mama and Gramma said babies can't go down the slide but I'm NOT A BABY I'M A BIG BOY! So Gramma helped me go down the slide and took me on the big boy swings.


I had lots and lots to tell Gramma. I had big secrets to share.


We talked lots about how Campbell keeps licking on my face, how much I love the kitties but they run away when I come over to say hi and we talked lots and lots about my pooping problems. Remember when I was a good pooper? I'm not a good pooper anymore. Gramma said she had a secret weapon...PRUNES AND PEARS!!


Every time I woke up Gramma was here and it was great but now Gramma left and I am so sad, I am so sad AND SO MAD. I DON'T WANT GRAMMA TO GO!I DON'T WANT TO EAT MY DINNER! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A BATH! I DON'T LIKE MY JAMMIES WITH THE DUCKIES ON THEM OR WHEN MAMA PUTS COLD DIAPER CREAM ON MY...

Jackson has been put to bed and will not be able to finish this entry. - Melissa

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Haha glad you had a great visit with gramma. Too bad she had to leave already!!!

Love the prune picture. That is what we had to keep using with Riley or she'd get constipated.

Heather said...

Hi Jackson! I'm glad you had such a good time with your gramma! It looks like you had a blast! I like the picture with you on Tex and of you and your gramma chatting in the leaves. You should give that picture to gramma in a frame for a present!! I bet she'd love it! Sleep tight and alllll night!!!

Shannon said...

Jackson, I love when you take over the blog. Your posts are awesome. I love the pictures too. Glad you had so much fun with Gramma and I don't blame you for being mad that she's not there anymore.

H2 said...

Adorable! Awww Gramma is so pretty!

Gramma said...

I am sooo...happy you enjoy Tex.
I miss you too Jackson!!

Anonymous said...

I've missed these posts!! :)

B. said...

I love hearing directly from Jackson... so cute! What a great horsie he has!

Marili said...

That picture of Gramma and Jackson from behind is the best picture ever! SOOOOO cute!

Strawberry said...

LOL. Aw, grumpy Jackson! I love the pictures.

J and DZ said...

I love reading Jackson's POV as well! Also love his new horsie! Where did you find it? I saw one on craigslist the other day but didn't jump on it fast enough!

Lisa said...

Great post. I love the pic of him and gramma with the leaves

Pufferfish said...

Chicken gets so excited when I read posts from Jackson. She stops everything she's doing! It's her favorite blog!
Glad you had a nice visit, wonderful photos!